Thursday, October 14, 2010

PUMP STATION VS BAGGERS

Why do male grocery store baggers consistently find new ways to tell me how huge I am? My good-natured smile is wearing thin. One asked if I was having triplets. Another told me not to go too far from my cart. What does that even mean?? Yeah, for the next couple weeks, I think I’ll stick to the pump station, a store where everyone in there is pregnant and finds just about any opportunity to compliment the other women in the store. I think I’ll set up shop there for the next little while and just soak in all the love.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Strangers say the strangest things! I had a woman tell me I looked like a pimple about to pop...sheesh.

johnny said...

should you turn up, say, on the front page of the la times for, i don't know, attacking a grocery store bagger, please be assured: i'll take your side.

Kristen said...

I love the Pump Station! Great place. And so happy for you that the pregnancy has gone so well. Good luck with the finish! It will be great. Having been through about everything now, I can tell you I would absolutely choose c-section and that it was a much easier recovery (everything is relative) than my VBAC.