Thursday, October 14, 2010

ASIAN WOMEN AND THE BIG BLUE BUS

Asian women love Brian.

It's a fact.

You would think that this would be because of his killer Mandarin skills, but believe it or not, these pursuers don't even know he speaks Chinese when they try to make their move.

It always happens on the bus that takes him to and from work everyday - otherwise known as "Big Blue."

My favorite part is that it's always in note form.

See Exhibit A:
If he would have let me keep the other notes from the other Asian women in the past, you would be able to see that this is not a one time occurrence but I guess you'll just have to believe me. The girl before Exhibit A asked to borrow a pen and then used said pen to write him a love note and then returned the 2 together. Very smooth.

My other favorite part is that they don't ever give him a phone number or even follow up with a smile. Maybe they see he's married and just want him to know how cute he is? Maybe they're too shy to be any bolder than the note and hope he makes the next move before their stop? Why are they all Asian? Is this note form cultural or coincidental?

Or maybe the most logical of all assumptions, Brian writes these notes to himself.

So many questions - so few answers - but these notes bring me ridiculous amounts of joy. Here's hoping another one is not too far in the future.

Thanks for being faithful, love. I know you're very desirable and admired by many.

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

This is the funniest thing I've read all week!

Kristen said...

Hahahaha oh so funny.

AshleyBurnett said...

absolutely hysterical.

Catherine said...

Seriously hilarious! Love this post!

The Lindes said...

lol. that was a good laugh. i love how the note says, "i perceive"....who says that?

Brit Warner said...

That is awesome!

johnny said...

i just want you know that i laughed until my ribs hurt when i read this.

Christine said...

haha!! This is so funny! I love your "most logical" assumption. So glad you shared this with us!! :)

The Egglestons said...

This is hilarious! Brian is, obviously, a hot commodity; I'm glad he got you!