Monday, November 1, 2010

KILLING TIME

Could I be any more pregnant? Luckily I have my mother in law around to keep me company and this past weekend my little brother Eric was in town. To take our minds off the fact that nothing's happening to bring these babies, and the new fun pregnancy symptom of a massive rash, we went to Solvang for a day trip - a little Danish town a couple hours north. We ate delicious ableskivvers (sp?) which are like pancake balls with raspberry jam and powdered sugar. Yummy.

4 comments:

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

Oh Ali! A rash?! Could it get any more uncomfortable?! I am SO sorry:( Thank goodness for a wonderful mother-in-law. And cute pictures! We walked into the chapel behind you guys on Sunday and seriously, you don't look pregnant AT ALL from behind -- you are AMAZING!

Kristen said...

Holy pregnant! But you really look wonderful. I hope the last stretch isn't too unbearable.

Katy said...

Wow Ali! I have a friend who is 4'10"
and had twin girls....she called her tummy the "magic bullet" and also broke out in that terrible rash the last month! Sure hope these last few days pass quickly for you! Can't wait to see how cute those little boys will be! :)

C said...

I love your blog. You are so entertaining to read! Sorry your doctor is apparently enjoying the cruelty--but how awesomely healthy are those babies going to be?! I hope things start moving along for ya--can't wait to see pictures of those two!