Tuesday, November 30, 2010

More Brody & Mason

This has quickly become the Brody & Mason show. And for good reason. If I was this cute, then it could be all about me, but alas... not the case. These boys take the cake for cuteness.
(Mason)

(Brody)

Here are some of our latest pictures to show you how well we're all doing. For the time being, I'll keep labeling who's who so you can start to tell the 2 apart. Once you see them in person it's much easier to see the differences.

They each have 2 looks.
Brody: Sleeping or Worried.
Mason: Alert or Screaming.
Showing off the boys on skypeSometime soon, I'll try to put into words the emotions of my first 2 weeks but that will have to wait for another day.

Love you all. Thanks for your love, support, prayers and visits!

11 comments:

AshleyBurnett said...

finally!!! thank you for posting more pics. just love them both. they are so precious. absolutely perfect. love you all so, so, so much. and it is just so great to see sister swenson in the states.

Lindsey said...

Oh, they're gorgeous! Love the pictures. It sure must be different in person because they look exactly the same to me;)

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

oooh, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this post! And I LOVE those babies -- and I haven't even met them yet! You look incredible -- seriously, incredible! I can't wait to see you and hear more:)

laura said...

they are so cute!! congratulations - I can't even imagine how wonderful and challenging life with two must be. they are so lucky to have you and brian as parents. glad to see you you are all doing so well!! keep up the posts! xoxo

Juliann said...

We love the Brody & Mason show!!! Keep it comin'! :>) Isn't Skype the best??

Jnuck said...

I so loved meeting them! They are awesome boys.

Stopher and Nicolle said...

SO CUTE! i told your hubby we would stop by...but i will wait till your mom is gone. let me know if you need anything in the mean time. seriously those babies are gorgeous!

Mark said...

You guys make cute babies! Can't wait to see you and the boys!

Jenny said...

They are the sweetest and cutest little boys ever! Can't wait to meet them! Congratulations you guys!

Megan and Mike said...

I'm loving these boys!! I hope you are surviving....I honestly don't know how you guys are doing it. Miss you lots

Susan said...

Yay...two more guster fans!