Wednesday, November 4, 2009

HALLOWEEN!!!

Who doesn't love dressing up? This year Brian and I went as Johnny Cash & June Carter. Or better yet, Joaquin Phoenix & Reese Witherspoon.
Here are a couple videos with our best impersonations. I would also really like to say that this was Brian's idea to do the singing - he came home one day with Johnny Cash on his ipod and print outs of the lyrics. Just love him.

Brian was a huge hit at the single's ward party we went to. (Don't judge us.) He had multiple requests. This one was a fan favorite though - please excuse the awful camera work! This was meant to be a trial run but it's the only version I have.

Krista & Derek came to play with us dressed as the lovely Marilyn Monroe & smokin James Dean (pun intended). I realized this is my 4th year of Halloweens dressing up with Miss Krista Davis (Funk). Here they are...
2009
2008
Papa Smurf, Smurfette, "The Depression," Juno & Paulie Bleaker
2007
She-Ra & Wonder Woman
2006
Esmeralda, Pocahontas, Pirate Wench

5 comments:

Taryn said...

You have had some impressive costumes over the last few years! When I need a costume in the future, I will come to you for ideas!!

laura said...

that may be the greatest thing i've ever seen. i love joaquin and reese. :) brian is cort's hero. miss you guys...xoxo

Mark and Jenny and Lizzy said...

So funny! Nice singing! Ali-LOVE your dress! Miss you guys!

Angie Fellows said...

I love the costumes! The videos are awesome. Love you!

Mary said...

Brian-- I had no idea you sang!! For some reason, I thought you were tone deaf :) And loved Ali's voice and costumes.