Monday, November 23, 2009

October's End = Holidays are Here!

I have to hurry up and finish my posts on October so I can officially recognize that we are into holiday season!

I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet, but Brian gave in to setting up for Christmas already so our house is my own little holiday haven right now. Those pictures will be coming soon.


Back in October, though, we took our 2nd (potentially annual) trip to the Pumpkin Patch. It takes a little while to get there but it's always worth it. We actually finished the corn maze this year! Something to celebrate!Another blessed October event... Brian hit the big 3-1! Birthdays are always the best excuse to eat whatever we want and we took full advantage with a big pancake breakfast, Qdoba lunch (his work friends and I surprised him downtown with a cheesy party - complete with streamers, kazoos and balloons that said Brian) and chicken pot pie for dinner. Yum Yum.

Maybe we should start celebrating half birthdays...

Happy Birthday Baby.

No comments: