Wednesday, May 26, 2010

THE TWINS

You know the feeling when you actually take the time to capture a moment and get all the details down and are happy with the outcome (judging by how often I blog, you can see how rare these moments are for me) and then something happens and technology slaps you across the face and deletes everything you've just worked to create? That's what just happened to my twins blog.

So whereas a minute ago my feelings were joy and excitement as I was finally ready to "blog announce" my pregnancy with TWIN BOYS, my feelings are now borderline rage and I just can't bring myself to write it again right now.

But rage or no rage, nothing makes me happier than saying or typing twins and I wonder just how long it'll be before that shock will wear off. Maybe never.

I will say h
ow happy we are and how blessed to be able to tell the world that we have these boys on the way... and will someday in the somewhat near future (expected arrival = mid-late October) we will be responsible for raising these 2 little guys, which is overwhelming but mainly just pure joy.

And I promise something more detailed will be coming soon.

Here's the 15 weeks and growing belly bump proof.

9 comments:

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

yay!!!! we are BEYOND excited for you guys!!! these 2 little boys are so lucky to be coming to your home:) you guys will be amazing parents.
are they identical or fraternal? (are those the right words? EMBARRASSING if they aren't...!)

Brit Warner said...

We are so excited for you guys!

Carrie Jensen said...

Ali and Brian,
Oh my gosh...CONGRATULATIONS!! That is so exciting! Mark and I are super happy for you guys. And Ali, you are TINY! I can't believe you are having twins...there is like no baby bump! Hope everything is going well!

Jennefer said...

WHAT!?! How exciting!!! Congratulations! Can't wait until the little guys come!

www.ackfam4.blogspot.com said...

wow!!! That is awesome. Boys are the best- we are expecting our third one in October too.

Jnuck said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! (One wow for each boy and one wow for you.) CONGRATS! I'm so so happy for you!

Lindsey said...

Hooray! Super cute belly picture:) Have you been sick at all?

Karene said...

Wahoo! What a wonderful blessing!

kirsten said...

Awesome. I saw "twin boys" on your Gchat status and I had assumed it was someone else in your family. I didn't realize it was you! That is such great news. In our birthing class there were two couples that were having twins. During class Michael whispered to me "I wish we were having twins. They are like rock stars in here." You guys will be such great parents!