Wednesday, January 13, 2010

PINK, SQUISHY TOILET SEAT

When our sweet, sweet landlord offered to replace our old toilet seat with a new one over the Christmas break, we had no idea what a treat we were in for. Apparently the old porcelain white seat we had was just too out of style for his taste.

We came home to this beauty.

This gem is not only pink, but it’s squishy foam covered in plastic. And slightly smaller than the toilet with a very small hole… I’ve never had to worry about aim before, but with a target that narrow, you start to wonder.

(Have I said too much?)


After a few days of shaking our heads and uttering… “Seriously? Pink? Squishy?” and debating whether the landlord is colorblind or genuinely thinks this is a good look, Brian broke down and purchased a new one. Back to white – so boring.

7 comments:

Taryn said...

That is hilarious!! I don't know what you guys were thinking getting a new white one. White?? That's so outdated :)

Kristen said...

I laughed for a good 30 seconds when I saw that.

Kjelstrom Family said...

That is too funny! I totally love the pinkness of it.

Jeninator said...

yessssssss

jazmine said...

hahaha, that's good old Nabil!!

Dave and Anika said...

what?! I like pink and squishy, like your sitting on a little bouncy ball of fun while getting the business done! reconsider! anyways, i hear there are a lot of white toilet seats in Hawaii around April time. May want to think about it

Courtney said...

LOL. When you guys told me about this I had no idea what to expect. Priceless!