Tuesday, May 10, 2011

INTERNET + IMAC = MAGIC

Ok so a lot of things have gone on for us in the past month. I quit my job at Chiat, we packed our bags and boys for Texas, bought a home... lots of exciting things. But today, the most exciting news is that I have a computer again!!! See, apparently when you quit work they make you give your laptop back. Shocking, I know. So I've been without for months now and my blog and my knowledge of all things outside my 4 walls have suffered because of it. So with my new found power (aka iMac and internet) here are a couple pictures and a promise to be back on here more often now.

Here are the boys in their Sunday best

(Cheat Sheet: Brody in green, Mason in red)

10 comments:

Kim said...

oh they are so cute ali!!

so, wait, did you move to texas or just pack your bags to visit?!?!?

those of us not in the LA loop anymore need another post with more details....

xo
kim

Ali and Brian Babcock said...

An official move! We're outside Dallas - been here almost 2 weeks so we're still newbies. I'll post more soon!

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

For the record, I didn't need the cheat sheet!! They are seriously SO cute. We are dying to talk to you. Literally, every few days, I mention to Brian about how excited I am to call and quiz you about Dallas after you've gotten settled in:) Thinking of you all!

Dave and Anika said...

cute kiddos!! can we make a request? send some pictures of texas and brody and mason in cowboy hats

Laurel said...

yeah! you're alive out there. I would love to see pics of the house when you get around to it. I hope you're liking your new place/community. Sorry we had to miss the send off! xo

Lara Fisher said...

So happy you're back! Can't wait for more posts. Miss you and the boys already!

The Lindes said...

I can't believe how big the boys have gotten....and look SO different from one another. I mean, they always have, but wow....no confusing them at all.

Can't wait to see more about Dallas!

Jes Mack said...

You made some fine looking babies Ali- good luck to you in Texas, I know my sister will miss you terribly.

Juliann said...

Isn't it amazing how life-changing having the internet is??....or not having it?? I was so happy to see the post--the boys are cute, cute, cute! Can't wait to hear more about Dallas, the new digs, the area, etc. etc.

The Neilson Family said...

So glad you are back up and running!! I can't wait to see pictures of the house!! Hows it going in Dallas?