Sunday, June 7, 2009

AMERICAN IDOL OBSESSED

I haven’t been shy about my American idol obsession over the years. How could I feel shame from something that brings me so much happiness??? Our great friends Byron & Kim even came along for the idol journey this year and we created a bracket and point system to track through the season. I would also like to come clean that I have been reading ew.com’s recaps by Michael Slezak – the expert on American Idol, watching his “Idolatry” episodes and even catching the behind the scenes articles when I get a chance. I have also bought a record breaking 19 idol performance songs on itunes and 6 of the performances from results night, and the only time we checked internet on our 2 week trip to Europe, the first place we went was americanidol.com to see who won the season. I'm happy with my idol illness and will not be seeking help anytime soon. =)

No comments: